Thank you for volunteering to participate in the beta testing phase for the new Go - Ecanvasser app. There are few steps you need to take before you can get started with the app. Please follow the steps below :
- On your Android device, open your browser and click on this playstore link: https://play.google.com/apps/internaltest/4700294616797905645
which will open an internal Android app testing page.
- Note : link to "Walk - Ecanvasser" beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.vconnecta.ecanvasser.us
- On this page, click the download it on Google Play to install the Go - Ecanvasser app on your Android device
- When the app has successfully downloaded on to your Android device, open the app and sign in using your email address which you usually use to log on the regular Ecanvasser app.
- Once you have logged in, select the campaign that has been enabled for Go - Ecanvasser app.
Why I am not able to download the app?
Ensure that you are logged on to your gmail account on your android device using the email address that you provided as part of beta testing.
The following message is displayed when I log on to the new app : "This app has not been enabled for your campaign" - what does this mean?
As Go - Ecanvasser app is in beta mode, it is only available to a limited number of campaigns. Your campaign should already be enabled to use Go - Ecanvasser app.
If not, please contact support and they will assist you.
I've logged on to the app, selected my campaign, what next?
Congratulations on successfully installing the app and getting started.
A video tutorial and support documentation for using the app will be available shortly.