Creating a new house
- Go to the Database page on the dashboard
- Select + Create House
- Input details as necessary in the pop-up menu
- Finally, click Save
Create a new person
- From the Database page, click on the house in which the person is registered
- Select the plus (+) icon within the house dialog box
- Input the contact details in the pop-up box
- To finish, click Save and the contact will be created and appear as an occupant in that house
Editing contacts or houses
- Click the individual contact or house record to be edited. Please take care to ensure the correct contact has been selected to edit.
- Edit the fields that need to be updated and click Save when you've finished edit the contact or house.
Adding a new contact or contact file
If you have new contacts you can upload new contact files in the exact same manner as the first. They will be added to your database.
However, it should be noted that if the data in your new file conflicts with that of in the existing file; your old data will be over-written with the new.
To prevent this you can merge your data files:
Read more about merging your contact files.
If duplicates present themselves you can use the de-duplication tool to remove those contacts.
If you have any questions you can message use in app or email firstname.lastname@example.org