Typically, logging into Ecanvasser requires just your username and password, or mobile number and 6 digit verification code.
What are the advantages of using two-factor authentication (2FA)?
With two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled, logging in requires verification using a second device, such as your mobile phone. Because logging in with 2FA requires that you have access to a physical device, the risk of a potential intruder gaining access to your account is much lower.
Setting Up 2FA
If 2FA is enabled for your account you will be notified after you have given yourself a password.
- Install an app. 2FA verification can be done through an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator or Authy.
- Using the authentication app on your mobile device scan the QR code or enter manually the code that shows on your screen.
- In your authentication app you will see a code.
Use that code and enter in your setup screen to verify.
The code is unique to your account.
This is an example of how the code can look like.
SAVE this code as you can use this code later should you
ever switch your mobile device.
Logging in using 2FA
- Login with your email and password.
- This will bring you to this screen. Click "Next".
This will open your authentication app and show you a code.
- Enter the code from your authentication app here:
What do I do when I switch my mobile device?
If you already set up 2FA but have switched to a new Android phone, you can transfer Authenticator codes to your new device.
Use the saved code from your setup screen to set up your authentication app on your new mobile device.