At Ecanvasser our customers are what make us great and we always want to hear from you if you have a problem, need a bit of advice, or even if you just want to make a suggestion as to how we can make Ecanvasser even better!
We offer support on a 24/7 basis, and a member of our team will always be to hand to advise! There are a few different ways you can reach out to us, as well as things that can be done to make sure we can address your inquiry as quickly as possible, which we'll run through below.
We encourage all of our users to reach out and schedule a call once they've set up their campaign.
This allows us to the opportunity to ensure that you get everything set up so as that your campaign runs smoothly, from day one. You can schedule a tutorial with a member of the team here.
You can reach out directly to our Customer Success Team via the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of the screen. The Success Team are generally available between the hours of 2am through 1pm (EST), Monday through Friday, during which a response is usually available within minutes.
Our Success Team can deal with any issues at all that might arise on your campaign, and work closely with our Development and Finance Teams.
Outside of those active hours, feel free to leave a message and they'll always follow up, normally in under 12 hours.
Our email Support Team is available to assist our customers outside of the above referenced hours. They'll be able to advise you on how to make use of various aspects of Ecanvasser functionality, and can always loop in a member of the Success Team if there's something specific to your account that needs attention.
It's worth bearing in mind, that if you are discussing something with the Success Team, and have a quick unrelated question, it might be best to submit that question directly via Email Support to get the quickest answer!
You'll be able to tell that the Success Team are unavailable (and the Email Team available!), as we'll put a notification within the chat home screen:
You can reach out to the team by emailing to HelpDesk@Ecanvasser.com and should normally expect a response in under an hour.
As an added bonus, these conversations will also start to populate within your personal chat history once the conversation kicks off!
Making the Most out of Support
There are a few things that you can do to help us address any particular matter that may arise over the course of your campaign. These tips will help us to answer your queries in as timely a manner as possible:
- The Ecanvasser WebApp works best in Google Chrome, and we advise using this for optimal performance.
- Examples - possibly the most important thing. Reference particular users, voters, devices etc. when asking a question.
- Screenshots - say a thousand words, and there are plenty of useful tools out there! We recommend the inbuilt Snipping Tool for Windows users, and remember you can also take screenshot on iOS and Android.
- Videos - if something involves a specific workflow, or number of screens, a video can be even better and more straightforward than an image. For desktop users, we recommend the SoapBox extension available for the Chrome browser. Likewise, you can record on your iOS or Android app (which has a few options).
- Crash Reports - if something goes wrong, these really help us quickly determine what the case may be. If one does occur, you'll be asked to submit one on each occasion if an Android User, and can enable submission within your settings, if an iOS User (just be sure to toggle on Share with App Developers).